Two days is enough time to see the best of what Alexandria has to offer, if you're smart about it! And that's what we were when we created this locally-curated itinerary of all the best sights, restaurants and experiences in Alexandria. Make the most of your two days!
This itinerary includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & drinks
- Morning sightseeing
- Afternoon sightseeing
- Where to get fantastic sea views & great pictures
- The needed duration for each site so you can budget your time accordingly
- Local tips and insider information that you can't find elsewhere online
- Opening hours and entrance fee information for all sites
- Menus for the restaurants
- Useful clickable links for more in-depth information
This itinerary will cover Pharaonic, Greek & Roman Alexandria, medieval architecture, the Mediterranean Sea, museums, Alexandria's multicultural past and la belle epoque, fantastic local food, historic restaurants and bars and much, much more.
2 Day Itinerary for Alexandria, Egypt
Length: 15 pages
Ramadan Dislaimer: all opening hours are subject to change during the Islamic month of Ramadan.
Important Note: all restaurants, hotels, venues, transportation methods and everything else mentioned in this itinerary are 100% honest recommendations based on our local expertise. We have not been paid by any entity to promote them in this itinerary. This is totally ad-free.