Hands down the best and most detailed 3 day Cairo itinerary out there - you won't need anything else!
Cairo is huge, and the main sites are spread out, so having a clear and step-by-step itinerary will save you a lot of time and you won’t find yourself rushing in a million directions (and getting stuck in traffic for hours).
This itinerary includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner for all 3 days - AND we include different options!
- Morning sightseeing
- Afternoon sightseeing
- Nighttime activities
- The needed duration for each site so you can budget your time accordingly
- Where to get the best souvenirs
- Local tips and insider information that you can't find elsewhere online
- Opening hours and entrance fee information for all sites
- Menus for the restaurants
- Useful clickable links for more in-depth information
This itinerary will cover Ancient Egypt, medieval architecture, Old Cairo, modern Cairo, 1000+ year old religious sites, the Nile, Egyptian culture, the best local food and much, much more.
3 Day Itinerary for Cairo, Egypt
Length: 24 pages
Disclaimer: all restaurants, hotels, venues, transportation methods and everything else mentioned in this itinerary are 100% honest recommendations based on our local expertise. We have not been paid by any entity to promote them in this itinerary. This is totally ad-free.